Welcome to the new year in the Company Drinks Garden!
This year is set to be full of activities for the green fingered and nature lovers amongst us.
We will continue to run our weekly Grow Club sessions each Friday, please get in touch if you would like to join as spaces are limited according to Government guidelines.
To keep up to date with activities and sign up to our newsletter, click here
Our main activities for January – February will be:
– Weeding beds
– Mulching shrubs
– Working on our leaf mould collection
– Turning compost
– Thinking about the year ahead, including planning additions to the garden
– Spending time connecting with our senses
– Enjoying the gradually lengthening days
– Looking out for early bulbs for a splash of colour
These sessions will look a little different to our usual sessions because everyone needs to bring a mask for use whilst working, and sadly we can’t offer any of our tasty herbal teas to share. However please do bring a flask and hot drink of your own to keep you warm if needed. And be sure to check the weather and wear appropriate clothing.