Every week in Barking Park, we're growing all new ingredients, learning gardening skills and helping to improve the biodiversity of Barking Park.
Come and join us for planting our first fruit canes! As always, plenty of tea to keep us warm.
We are now running a weekly Growing Club every Friday from 10am-12pm.
Our main activities at the moment are:
– tending raised beds with edible herbs
– preparing our fruit growing areas
– continuing work on our wildflower meadow
– root digging and bulb planting
– spending time connecting with our senses
We’re having special seasonal events and celebrations, and once a month we sit together for a shared lunch after the growing session.
If you are interested in joining please come to one of our monthly induction dates on the second Friday of each month
The club is led by grower Alice Masson-Taylor and Shaun Tuck.
For more information e-mail email@example.com.