We know how important accessing green space is to our wellbeing.
We are continuing to run our closed group one-to-one sessions until restrictions allow. Please keep an eye on our website or sign up to our newsletter where we will share any opportunities to get involved as and when we can do so safely.
This week we will be heading over to the Barking Park Orchard to help give it some love, we will be
– Weeding around base of trees
– Fixing tree guards and replacing them
– Pruning suckers growing from the base
– Mulching the base with manure
– Getting to know the park better
– Spending time connecting with our senses
– Learning about how apple trees grow
These sessions will look a little different to our usual sessions because everyone needs to bring a mask for use whilst working, and sadly we can’t offer any of our tasty herbal teas to share. However please do bring a flask and hot drink of your own to keep you warm if needed. And be sure to check the weather and wear appropriate clothing.