Our main activities at the moment are:
– Weeding beds
– Mulching shrubs
– Working on our leaf mould collection
– Relocating plants to places where they may be happier next season
– Spending time connecting with our senses
– Making the most of the light and shorter days
– Enjoying the very late bloomers!
These sessions will look a little different to our usual sessions because everyone needs to bring a mask for use whilst working, and sadly we can’t offer any of our tasty herbal teas to share. However please do bring a flask and hot drink of your own to keep you warm as the weather changes. And be sure to check the weather and wear appropriate clothing.
To keep up to date with activities and sign up to our newsletter, click here