We are now running a weekly Growing Club every Friday from 10am-12pm.
Our main activities at the moment are:
– tending raised beds with edible herbs
– harvesting and processing herbs
– preparing a compost system
– root digging and bulb planting
– preparing wild flower areas
We’re having special seasonal events and celebrations, and once a month we sit together for a shared lunch after the growing session.
If you are interested in joining please come to our last induction session of this year on
Friday 14th December from 1-2.30pm.
The club is led by grower Alice Masson-Taylor and Shaun Tuck.
For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.