We are now running a weekly Growing Club every Friday from 10am-12pm.
Our main activities at the moment are:
– tending raised beds with edible herbs
– harvesting and processing herbs
– preparing a compost system
– root digging and bulb planting
– preparing wild flower areas
We’re having special seasonal events and celebrations, and once a month we sit together for a shared lunch after the growing session.
If you are interested in joining please come to one of our monthly induction dates next year, dates TBC.
The club is led by grower Alice Masson-Taylor and Shaun Tuck.
For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.