To keep up to date with activities and sign up to our newsletter, click here
Our main activities at the moment are:
– Weeding beds
– Mulching shrubs
– Working on our leaf mould collection
– Relocating plants to places where they may be happier next season
– Spending time connecting with our senses
– Making the most of the light and shorter days
– Enjoying the very late bloomers!
These sessions will look a little different to our usual sessions because everyone needs to bring a mask for use whilst working, and sadly we can’t offer any of our tasty herbal teas to share. However please do bring a flask and hot drink of your own to keep you warm as the weather changes. And be sure to check the weather and wear appropriate clothing.