Do you have an interest in cultivating well-being and/or learning about and connecting with nature in a nurturing way?
Every Thursday Join Shaun, Kat and Leanne in the Herb garden from 12-2pm, where we will spend time practicing mindfulness skills including movement and breathing, as well as learning simple horticultural skills plus knowledge and uses of easy-to-grow herbs.
Please feel free to just drop in for a cup of herbal tea, or learn to grow your own
To keep up to date with activities and sign up to our newsletter, click here
If you would like to join, please contact Shaun
to check availability.
Activities each week will include
- Practicing mindfulness in an outdoor space
- Sowing herb seeds
- Nurturing young herb plants
- Planting and future care
- Watering and weeding in a mindful way
- Harvesting and drying of herbs
- Processing herbs into products including; teas, skin balms, tonics, and bath salts
- Learning how to use herbs and exploring their effects on us
- Drinking herbal Tea